E.l.m. Branches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attractive dance moves that the Elves could possibly make

2 posters

Go down

Attractive dance moves that the Elves could possibly make Empty Attractive dance moves that the Elves could possibly make

Post  Elaini Sat 15 Apr - 14:28

This is about the dance moves that are enhanting to the human eye. Given that the folklore Elves also dance in such an eye catching manner, let's talk about such styles. Diadem 1

Here is my YouTube playlist where I've gathered quite a few: 💃 Graceful Dances

You can find these there at least:

• European and Asian traditional dances
  • Medieval and renaissance dances
  • Traditional ballet and modern ballet
  • Bellydance and tribal fusion
  • Waltz
  • Flamenco
  • Cuban salsa and Brazilian zouk
  • Other fusion styles
Elaini
Elaini
Admin

https://elaininet.wordpress.com/some

Back to top Go down

Attractive dance moves that the Elves could possibly make Empty Re: Attractive dance moves that the Elves could possibly make

Post  Tingruviel Sun 16 Apr - 10:30

Dances already known to us would probably be seen as just that, we have seen it before. I cannot imagine an elf dancing the polka, for example. they are ethereal, immortal beings, who have had eons to perfect their movement, so I would suspect something outerworldly. I think Lord of the rings online did a fairly good job here, in fact. The elven dances are different than the hobbit ones, same with the other races. Where hobbits jump and skitter around, elves glide gracefully over the floor. Come to think of it, maybe a waltz would be fitting for elves?

*continues to drink the first morning coffee and ponder on elven dances*
Tingruviel
Tingruviel

Back to top Go down